Thanks Mom

I Just wanted to wish my mom and all of the women reading our blog a happy mothers day! There are a few lines attributed to Victor Hugo, which I would like to share:

“She broke the bread into two fragments and gave them to her children, who
ate with eagerness. ‘She hath kept none for herself,’ grumbled the sergeant.
“Because she is not hungry”, said the soldier.
“No”, said the sergeant, because she is a mother.”

I am so grateful to my mom for the tremendous sacrifice she has made on my behalf. I am so thankful for her love, friendship, and for all that she has taught me throughout the years. Thanks for being my mother and for your selfless service to your children and husband!

Anonymous –   – (13/5/08 12:55 PM)  

that is such a sweet post Kara. Moms really are the best. I know this day may be kind of hard for you, but just remember mother teresa influenced and helped the lives of many while not having any children. I know thats probably not what you want to hear, but keep you chin up. it will happen:)

birdeeb  – (6/4/09 2:05 AM)  

Cute pictures! Moms are great! ;o)

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP