Another Surgery


I officially have an excuse for my lack of posting... I promise. I just underwent my third surgery in less than three months (pretty impressive, huh). This one was definitely the most grueling... but I am happy to report that I survived. After five days in the hospital I finally returned home last Wednesday. The hospital stay was hard, but I am not sure coming home has been much easier. They both have their perks. To learn more about the surgery, please click on one of the links below.

Hayley  – (28/4/09 10:42 PM)  

Wow - I commented on your other link post spot. You are an amazing woman. Love ya! Hayley, Ryan and Cooper

Snap 'n' the Cheek  – (3/5/09 11:49 AM)  

I hope you are feeling better and that the surgery did everything it should have and more!

Andrea  – (5/5/09 10:25 PM)  

I hope you are feeling better. I apologize that I haven't called. I just got back from Utah, and life has been crazy. I hope you are hanging in there.

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP