Calling all creativity...
>> Friday, January 22, 2010 –
Photography,
Projects
That's right folks....I need your help!
I am considering entering the above image into a Hallmark Greeting Card contest. The task at hand is to come up with a creative birthday wish for the image. I have a few ideas up my sleeve, but I wanted to see what you could come up with. This is a picture of Cooper and Aiden (aka: The Tutton Twins) taken just before their first birthday.
Here are the contest details/rules:
"Create a Birthday greeting card that could be sent to anyone...guy people, girl people, tall people, freckled people. Make it sweet, serious, funny, cute- it's your call. Tell the birthday honoree how great they are or just wish them a good day."
The card will be judged based on the following three criteria:
1. A birthday card for anyone. (not just you mom, uncle, or pet sitter)
2. Sendable (works for lot's of folks)
My submission has be in by January 25th (I know...short notice). So let the creativity roll...3. Cohesive (writing and images work together)
As a side note: Here are the cute little guys faces....





omg! that last picture of them is so cute and i've never seen it before. why you holding out on me? i'll try to think of something witty but i'm not very creative.
That is the BEST card EVER!!! (And, it doesn't have anything written yet.) I think you'll win for sure.
I'll try to think about it. I'm sure there's something perfect...
Hilarious! That is awesome! It is perfect! Good luck!