Happy New Year and Welcome to Our New Blog!!!!


Hello and Happy New Year to all of our Friends and Family! We figured this new blog concept would be a good way to keep in touch with everyone and provide all the juicy details of what is going on in our lives. It will have multiple features that you can check out (hopefully there will be a little somethin' for everyone).




  • Lot's and Lot's of pictures of us and our dogs


  • Updates on our lives (maybe we will even announce when I get prego on the blog to see who really checks it), we have to keep you on you toes somehow


  • Recipes of what I am cooking that week or just some of my favorites-please print and try them out yourself and let us know what you think)


  • Links to our favorite websites


  • Maybe a poll here and there


  • A few of our favorite tunes


  • Some of my Photography-If any one would like prints of these photo's or any others on our website, please let us know


  • And anything else fun and exciting we feel you should all see, hear, or know


We wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year. Please let us know if there is something you would like to see in addition to what is listed above on our blog. And we hope you all enjoy!





Ryan  – (3/1/08 3:11 PM)  

I will be anxious to hear the news! The site looks great - I am guessing Dave didn't do it.
Glad to see my arm made it in one of your photos.

Anonymous –   – (5/1/08 4:34 PM)  

I love the Blog! It looks so fancy. I particularly like Kara's Photography Corner. Kara, feel free to post any advice you have for my photography on our blog. I need all the help I can get. In the meantime keep on keepin' on.

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP