And the winner is...

I know everyone has been anxiously awaiting to find out what home we chose, and after much diliberation we settled on this beautiful "high rise" trailer. It had so many of the features we were looking for. The view is absoultly amazing out of the east windows, not to mention the fact that it has a covered driveway for Dave's new truck! Another bonus is the wheels, we really liked this feature just in case we decide we arn't so keen on Arkansas or Dave's company decided to transfer us again! The only down side is going to be trying to get our fridge up all those stairs, maybe we will just have to leave it out on the front porch along with the sofa. Well I hope you all like it- it is hard to think that I have my dream home at the young age of 23.
P.S. Stay tuned for the REAL selected house on Wednesday.



That's the funniest trailer I've ever seen! Drew would have a field day trying to explain to the owner why State Farm can't insure them. But despite that I think it's a great choice. It's so... so... what's the word... portable!:)
Hilarious!!!!!!
Seriously though...is that house for real? haha!