Help Us Pick Our New Home!!!!
Okay everyone, here is your chance to help us pick our new home. I have had a bunch of people asking to see pictures of the homes we are looking at in Arkansas so here they are! Dave and I are flying down on Friday to choose our home and we thought everyone might want to give us their opinion (although, it doesn't mean we will listen to it-Ha Ha). Please check the homes and the features listed for each one and then vote in the poll according to your favorite home (you can vote on multiple homes). Thanks for your help and enjoy!!!!!
House #1
Features:
- Bryant- 21 Miles
- 3 Bedroom/2 bath
- 1966 SQ. FT.
- Trees, Wood Floors
House #2
Features:
- Sherwood- 12 Miles
- 3 Bedrooms/ 2 Bath
- 1905 SQ. FT.
- Oil Rubbed Bronze Fixtures, Nice Trim, Granite Tile Counters
House #3
Features:
- Mabelvale- 17 Miles
- 3 Bedroom/2 Bath
- 1850 SQ. FT.
- 1.8 Acres, Trees, Wood Floors
House #4
Features:
- Maumelle- 19 Miles
- 3 Bedroom/2 Bath
- 2092 SQ. FT.
- Beautiful Trim, Oil Rubbed Bronze Fixtures, Stainless Steel Appliance, Wood Floors, Most Expensive, Corian Counters
House #5
Features:
- Mayflower- 25 Miles
- 4 Bedroom/ 2.5 Bath
- 1800 SQ. FT.
- 1/3 Acre, Trees, Wood Floors, Least Expensive
House #6
Features:
- Bryant- 21 Miles
- 3 Bedroom/2 Bath
- 1850 SQ. FT.
- Trees, 1/4 Acre
House #7
Features:
- Benton-27 Miles
- 3 Bedroom/2 Bath
- 1970 SQ. FT.
- Wood Floors, Trees, Side Entry Garage
House #8
Features:
- Bryant-21 Miles
- 3 Bedroom/2 Bath
- 1891 SQ. FT.
- Trees, 1/4 Acre, Wood Floors
Now go to the poll and vote. You can also leave a comment (we love those).



Hi Kids, We liked #3 and #8 best. #3 because of the land included and #8 because of the house - for what it's worth. Nice homes, all of them. Dad says, "be tough on your negotiations because its a buyer's market and you can make very good deals, as you know with your house sale...you didn't get the money you hoped for and the market is slower now than when you sold yours."
Love ya, Dad, Nancy and Jamie
Where's the one in Syracuse? Surely you need two homes... Remember? NO MORE HAUNTED HOTELS!
Ryan
They all look so similar, but I like #2 and #6 the best. I wish I could see them in person with you guys! House shopping is so exciting and nerve wracking all at the same time. But it looks like you have some really great options:) Have fun!
I know Blair, they all look the same- it is really the only option, at least in our price range. I guess Arkansas only builds one style of home, and they are all very traditional! But I do like all of the trim work.
House #2 was closest & had some upgraded features. But if you guys ever start OPENING your hearts to RECEIVE the blessings we're trying to send your way (yes, Kara, we are praying, and we are effective at it), you're gonna need that extra room that house #5 gives you.
Ok Kara, I totally don't want to bother you, but you need to teach me how to make that cool little slide show you made. You know Kara Photography Corner. I tried to...and well I could do it. Call me when you have some free time. --we miss you guys!
Dave and Kara - I second the motion on Ryan's comments about getting a second home in Syracuse. We miss you as neighbors. I like 1 and 5.