I need opinions...
Okay everyone, I am in need of some help...I am in love with all four of these beds and I can't decide on which one I want to get. I love furniture pieces that are unique. The description words or phrases I feel define my style are modern classic, clean lined traditional, modern elegance, and timeless. My master bedroom has 9' ceilings which tray in the center at 10'. Please vote in the poll according to which one is your favorite (I would love to hear some comments as to why you chose the one you did or why you didn't like a particular one)!
Bed #1

Bed #3






wow, they are all so cool. I love, love, love #3. But with the height of your ceilings i would go with #4. it's gorgeuos and it will help the space feel more intamate. but again they are all fine choices:)
I like #1. I like the simplicity of the design. We have vaulted ceilings in our bedroom, and it seems like no matter what we do, the room still seems empty. I think the canopy (is that what it is called?) would really help fill the room.
Ryan and I both like #2. I've always liked the sleigh type of bed, with the headboard and footboard like that. Ryan says cuz it looks comfortable and has cushioning on the headboard.