P.S. DID I EVER TELL YOU HOW AMAZING MY HUSBAND IS...
Well just in case I didn't here it is again. On our anniversary I woke up to breakfast in bed with my all time favorite meal, cream cheese/orange marmalade stuffed french toast smothered in strawberries with a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice... there is simply nothing better! He had also included a beautiful rose with a super sweet card, all brought to me, of course, on a cookie sheet (it cracked me up- you can tell he is a guy).
I went to work and attended an appointment with a client only to come back to 2 dozen additional roses placed in a vase on my desk with another card. Later that evening he took me out for a wonderful dinner. I just wanted to brag a little and tell you all how wonderful my husband is...



those roses are absolutely gorgeous! your such a lucky girl, but dave is luckier though:) hehe
I think I need to talk with my husband... LOL Maybe you should have Dave give him a call & give him some tips haha! ;o)