The Five Year Mark
Today is our fifth year wedding anniversary! The slide show above are all images from either our wedding our engagement pictures. It is hard to believe that it has been that long, but on the other hand, it is hard to believe that is all it has been! It has been five amazing years...filled with lot's of laughter and joy. I just want to publicly thank my husband for all that he does for the sake of me. I want to thank him for his patience with me, his understanding, his love, his jokes, and his compassion. I am truly looking forward to the next step in our marriage and to be able to start a family with him. I can think of no greater blessing in my life at this time. He is truly my everything and words cannot express how much he means to me. The following poem has always been one of my favorites and briefly sums up my emotions for him. I am so excited to spend an eternity with him.
Baby You Are.....
My sunny sky
My favorite high
My bed so warm
My port in a storm
My sweetest gift
My emotional lift
My best friend
Until the end
My inspiration
My destination
My shining light
My day and night
My heart healer
My anger chiller
My pain reliever
My spring fever
My gem so rare
My answered prayer
My heart and soul
My life made whole
My merry-go-round
My up when I’m down
My best chance
My last dance
My best shot
My sweet kumquat
My energizer
My appetizer
My morning sun
My evening fun
My dancing partner
My heart’s gardener
My source of laughter
My ever after
My heaven sent
For who I’m meant
My burning fire
My greatest desire
My soul mate
My sweet fate
My dream lover
My “before all others”
My confidence
My common sense
My reason why
Until I die
Just in case you didn’t know
(Author Unknown)



happy anniversary! you guys look so cute and young in those photos. i miss you. call me some time when you have a free minute, know your pretty busy with work. you're just so talented!:)
That's so sweet!