Medical Update
As most of you know, I have a long history of medical issues. I have reached a point in my life where I am ready to be healthy, ready to start my family... To obtain either of these goals, it will take a significant amount of trust in my doctors and my Heavenly Father. I have been working toward finding answers as to what is causing a series of medical issues that I struggle with on a daily basis. This has required gathering medical records from the past 12 years of my life and finding a doctors who might possible have an answer.
I have been waiting for my appointments for the past 2 months and they finally arrived last week. Since that day I have undergone a series of tests such as a cystoscopy and CT scan, which have ruled out several possibilities and narrowed the cause and affect. I was informed last Wednesday that my Doctor, who has been practicing for some 35 years, has never seen a case like mine (not typically the words you want to hear from your doctor). He has referred me to another Doctor and assured me, "if there is an answer or a solution this doctor will know". Unfortunately, this transfer of doctors results in another 2 month waiting period. The soonest I will be able to see this new doctor is December 12. He is apparently the best in the state and one of the best in the entire country. I have been working with a great hospital which is a university medical research hospital. I know that they are up to date on technology and that they have a vast network of experienced doctors.
I tell you this, not for pity, but to ask for your prayers over the next coming months. I know that through the Lord all things are possible. He has carried my burdens and lifted my sorrows. I thank you for the concern and compassion that many of you have already shown. I thank my husband for his continued support and love. In this situation, I am well aware that I cannot do this on my own. Please keep us in your prayers...



I want to give you a great big hug right now, Chica! We sure miss you guys! We think of you often and whenever we say, "anyways" we think of Dave. Please know you are in our prayers and I think it's a blessing that maybe you moved to Arkansas for other reasons besides Dave's work like to get answers on your health. Perhaps this doctor you are meeting with in December will be able to set your mind at ease and get to the core of problems. GOOD LUCK! We will be praying for you specifically that you will receive the answers you seek. THE WILLOUGHBY'S LOVE KARA AND DAVE!
We will definitely keep you in our prayers! I'm sorry for all your trouble. Obviously it's not similar problems that you and my sister had, but if it makes you feel any better they were trying for five years before they got pregnant and now they're expecting a baby in less than a month. I know miracles can happen and I'm sure yours is coming. =)
you're always in our prayers:) just pretend i'm giving you a big digital hug righ now!
I agree with Hayley, that maybe this is the reason you're in Arkansas! We'll be thinking of you and of course keep praying for you! I miss you friend! Love you!
I agree with Hayley, that maybe this is the reason you're in Arkansas! We'll be thinking of you and of course keep praying for you! I miss you friend! Love you!