At last...

{MUSE}

It has finally arrived! The official launching of Kara's design blog. I know many of you have been asking for this for months now, and well, I finally got the courage to start it. It will have many features (all of which I describe in the first post) that I hope will help inspire you. So here is your chance to ask me all the design questions in the world, free of charge :). Please check it out...

http://musebykara.blogspot.com/

Kate  – (7/11/08 8:25 AM)  

I LOVE your new design blog, Kara! How fun!

Natalie  – (9/11/08 5:47 PM)  

Kara,
Rob and I will LOVE getting on this blog, it's nice to share a passion with someone. We are so glad that Rob is almost done with school so that we to can "get out there". Congrats on your success so far.

Anonymous –   – (10/11/08 9:37 AM)  

i'm so excited! it really looks great. it will be perfect for when eastham and ostler interiors opens!:) i love your style, it's just so you.

PS thanks for checking out day 100 days of phtotgraphy blog. it's a thing i do with a bunch of my girlfriends. you should totally do it too! all we do is take one picture a day for the next 100 days (starting when ever you want) and try to get better at photography. we have a monthly meeting to discuss new topics and stuff, but you can just do the 100 days blog if you want. i would love to see your images and get some insights from you. think about it. you can always check out my link of girlfriends on my 100 day blog to get ideas too. it's totally helped me get better. SO you're totally invited to link up with us. some of the girls live on the other side of the country so don't feel weird about just doing the blog, lots of them don't live here. you should totally do it with us!

i miss you guys!

Andrea  – (14/11/08 10:36 AM)  

This is a great site. Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP