Sharing my story...

I am not very good at sharing my emotions with others, not to mention the fact that I am not really an emotional personal in general. I have this amazing capability of not being able to cry when I am in front of someone or to truly express what I would like to. But every once in a great while, in those personal and quite moments, when I am by myself, those flood gates seem to open. This week has been one of the more challenging weeks in my life and emotionally I needed some sort of outlet that I could express the way I felt. I started a new blog enititled "My Road to Motherhood", in hopes that it could be a place where I could do just that…“let it all out”.
Although my situation is very personal and detailed, if you have ever asked me about it you probably have found that I have no problem sharing my story. I have set this blog up (at least for the time being) as private and by invitation only. I have done this simply because I know not everyone is comfortable with this type of subject, but not because I mind sharing it with any and all that are interested.
My road to becoming a mother has become challenging and that road seems to have narrowed even more this week. The good news is that I am very “special”, the bad news is that it is not the way I would like to be “special”! If you are interested in learning of my road to motherhood and the personal struggles that I have faced, am facing, and will face, then please send me an email or comment on this post and I will certainly send you an invite. I have included the link below and I have also added it to my other blogs list at the bottom right corner.

Kate  – (21/11/08 6:41 AM)  

I'd like to subscribe. :)

Natalie  – (21/11/08 8:36 AM)  

You know I'd love to read it...right there with ya!

Amy Jenks  – (21/11/08 9:14 AM)  

Kara, I would love to. amyjenks@gmail.com

The Elders  – (21/11/08 9:34 AM)  

I'm also interested and I hope that I can be of any support to you, markandlisaelder@yahoo.com.

Andrea  – (21/11/08 9:56 AM)  

I would love an invite. Thank you for sharing your story.

Widdison  – (21/11/08 10:06 AM)  

If you wouldn't mind, I would love an invite.

Courtney  – (21/11/08 3:30 PM)  

God allows things to happen in our lives for a reason. I hope you are doing ok. I feel like I have not talked to you in ages! We miss you! ;)

Jacque  – (21/11/08 4:19 PM)  

I would love an invite.

Jess Cahoon  – (23/11/08 12:18 PM)  

Count us in too. We always love to know how you guys are doing.

Michelle  – (23/11/08 8:51 PM)  

I would love to read it, Kara. I'm glad that you'll be writing it. Blogging is SO therapeutic! :)
michellebbaker{at}gmail etc.

Mark Karen and Alyssa Taft  – (24/11/08 9:42 AM)  

I have really been thinking about you lately and wondering how this has been going. I would love an invite. Just remember your family loves you and some know how you feel and other try.

Sam  – (24/11/08 5:38 PM)  

I'd love to subscribe.

marianne  – (26/11/08 9:18 PM)  

I would love to read about your story. jkduke@gmail.com

Unknown  – (18/12/08 5:03 PM)  

Gorgeous Kara, I would love to read about your story to motherhood. My sister is just adopting her second child become of her "specialness" :) Love and miss ya! -Ashley
PS-I may just graduate this Spring, WOW!
prncessboo@gmail.com

birdeeb  – (6/4/09 1:26 AM)  

If it is still private I would like to subscribe ;o).

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP