I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas...

... (just not till our plane lands). We are in the airport and waiting for our flight to depart for Spokane to visit Dave's family for Christmas. Spokane has been hammered with snow for the past week with about 30" currently on the ground! Another storm is suppose to hit today (hopefully AFTER we arrive) and snow for the next 8 days that we are there. So, just a guess, but I am thinking we will definitely be enjoying a white Christmas this year.

Merry Christmas!

Big O  – (25/12/08 3:20 PM)  

that is so cool. have a fun time and a merry christmas. we have a white one here too. can you make it over to see us? it's not that far. :-)

Natalie  – (26/12/08 12:50 AM)  

How daring of you to fly on Christmas Eve! I hope you got there okay and enjoyed your white Christmas. We even got snow this morning in Moab...I love white Christmases...I guess my little guy was watching out for me up there! Hope you guys had a great day!

Jennifer  – (2/1/09 10:09 PM)  

Happy New Year! We'll be back tomorrow. Can't wait to hear the details of your Christmas!

Melissa  – (6/1/09 9:18 PM)  

Hey I am setting our blog to private and wondered if you would give me your email address so I can add you on our friends list. Thanks!

Sam  – (7/1/09 4:31 PM)  

Hope you made it home okay! I heard a story on the news this morning about all the snow in Spokane...sounds terrible! We've been getting too much here as well...I wish it would stop!!! Anyway, hope you guys had a fun Christmas!

Melissa  – (7/1/09 6:09 PM)  

Sorry I forgot to leave you my email address in that last message so that you would be able to send me your email address. It is
lissa9480@yahoo.com

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP