Kristy's Wedding in Spokane



Dave's sister, Kristy, was married on August 29th in the Spokane, WA Temple and we got to go! We have missed a few of the siblings weddings so it seemed like a special treat to be able to go and see his family as we celebrated Kristy's wedding. It's not everyday we get to be...
a Sister-in-Law...


 or Uncle!


It was a short trip filled with a long list of things to do and people to see... but for the most part, I think we managed to squeeze it all in. I felt super privileged and a little overwhelmed that I had the opportunity to take her pictures for the wedding. I love to take pictures, as I am sure most of you know, but taking pictures of people scares me! I know that sounds weird, but it completely pushes me out of my comfort zone (which I love and hate all at the same time).



I love the opportunity to learn and improve on my talents and Kristy and Devin were easy to photograph. They just simply looked great together and she was a beautiful bride. I have included a few of my favorite images below, but if you want to check out more, you can visit the blog I set up for them here: Devin and Kristy to see more images (I am editing and posting them in segments as I complete them, so they are not all there).



 

 

 
(these are most of her brother above)

 

 

 

Michelle  – (27/9/09 1:28 PM)  

Wow!!! Beautifully done, Kara!! I can imagine that was a stressful job, but it looks like you did great! :)

The Elders  – (29/9/09 10:34 AM)  

I can understand why you would be scared but you always do a wonderful job. I wish I had your eye. Good job!!

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP