Photoshoot in Spokane

Our last day while in Spokane, we enjoyed a wonderful dinner with a good friend of Dave's named Isaac. His wife, Emily, is a very talented photographer (and good cook I might add), whose work I am always intrigued by. She photograph's almost entirely with film which is really a lost art in my eye's. The beauty and depth of a film photograph is something no digital camera can recreate.

After dinner, we had the opportunity for her to take a few images of us with an old medium format camera. Although we didn't have much time and it was not my most photogenic day after a whirl wind weekend of a wedding, I have some great images to cherish. Thanks Emily for the wonderful photograph's!



 

 

 

 

 



* To check out more of Emily's work you can click on the following link: Emily Hawkins

birdeeb  – (27/9/09 7:57 PM)  

You two are a gorgeous couple!!

Amy Jenks  – (28/9/09 10:49 AM)  

Not a photogenic day? I think you look absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful pictures!

Michelle  – (28/9/09 12:35 PM)  

Awesome! My favorite is the first one of you on the stairs (the tilted one).

Blaire Ostler  – (5/10/09 4:32 PM)  

you're so flippin' hot!-- it makes me sick:)

Sam  – (9/10/09 11:25 PM)  

You guys are just beautiful and I'm jealous beyond words of the great pictures. ;)

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP