Merry Christmas



 

echo  – (23/12/09 12:00 PM)  

and a merry christmas to you too! i love that middle photo.

echo  – (23/12/09 12:00 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jana –   – (29/12/09 4:40 PM)  

It is so good to hear from you I am sorry for the trials and I hopethat this year brings you renewed hope and optomism, I have faith that things will work out for you both. look at Hailey Willoughby she adopted the sweetest little boy and now she is havng one of her own. We miss ya, We are now moving to DC Patrick got a job offer to work at the FBI headquarters. he will go back first and I will folow in June w/Jen. crazy, we just had our 20year anniversary and now we are starting a new life. It will be a good thing I just didn't want to have a empty nest this soon, Jen is going Christina married and Heather doesn't want to leave so she is staying with Christina to finish school. It will just be the two of us again. Have a great New Year!!! :) Sorry so long.

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP