Just the Two of Us
>> Friday, March 19, 2010 –
Life
I was going through some old pictures when for some reason I stopped on this one and smiled. I was flooded with emotion as I contemplated the amazing 7 years we have had together and all of the adventures we have experienced. Sometimes I find myself so consumed with the fact that we have been unable to grow our family that I forget the "family unit" that already exists between us.
It is just the two of us (and our dogs), but we have experienced a wonderful 7 years as such. There are always different stages in life. We have been in this stage longer than most, but I am sure once all of the infertility hardship is long gone we will look back and cherish the days we had together...just the two of us.
*To learn more about my infertility and stay up to date on the status of my health, please visit:



"cherish" is the perfect word i would use to describe the days before kids. cherish it now, while you still can!!!:) ps. that photo of you two is absolutely adorable! such a cute family:)