My Husband...The Realtor


Dave has been diligently studying to take his Real Estate exam for several months now. The big day finally arrived last weekend, and I am proud to say he is officially a Real Estate Agent! This is something he has always had an interest in and everything fell in place for him to do so. He will be doing it part-time (nights and weekends) in addition to his existing career. I think he will be awesome at it and hopefully I can pull in a few design jobs from it as well!

Now, that he is official we have the daunting task of picking a picture for his business cards and website profile. He is just too darn handsome in all of them...I simply can't decide. We are enlisting your help, so please vote in the poll in the right column!

Image 1    ~    Image 2

Image 3    ~    Image 4

Amy Jenks  – (22/3/10 1:14 PM)  

How exciting! I loved Real Estate.
I think 2 or 3...probably 2.
Something you might think about - some agents (if they know someone in ID) offer free (or very low cost) house staging to potential listing clients. Basically telling them what colors to put on the wall, how to arrange existing furniture, etc. Putting them in contact with inexpensive and good painters etc. It definitely helps the houses sell FAST! (And, it earns the clients trust and you'll get a ton of referral business.)
I'm sure you'll get some great jobs on the other side for some good $$, too.
Just some suggestions. :) Hope they help.

birdeeb  – (23/3/10 11:14 PM)  

I say 2...I always like when people smile with their teeth...it means they have nothing to hide ;o) Well to me haha! I think Dave would be an awesome real estate agent! He knows how to make people feel great about who they are & what decisions they are making! That would be awesome for you both being a team and you offering your skills in home decorating! I wish I had a home decorator!!! I can't decide on paint color, but I know I want to paint! I don't know why I make it such a hard decision!

Big O  – (28/3/10 3:09 PM)  

congrats dave, #2 is the best. we miss you guys!

janel  – (18/4/10 11:36 PM)  

Ok I'm voting 2 but wanted to explain - I feel like 1 is too business for real estate - President or CEO maybe, and #4 with teh head turn makes it a little cocky I don't know why and people don't like cocky they want confident. So it's between 2 and 3 but I pick 2 because he is handsome and isn't missing teeth which I think is an accomplishment in the south so he should show them off (but if southern smiles are more closed lip then go with that) but I also agree show teeth nothing to hide and keep it personal especially in real estate, which is why he'll do great! Congrats!

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP