Baby Blues

So there I was unpacking another box full of stuff when I came across this beautiful blanket that my Grandmother had crouched for my future baby. I picked it up and just broke down into tears. For the most part I try and stay very positive in my situation, but there are moments when it becomes too hard for me. Lately I have had a lot more of those hard days-days when I want a little one to hold in my arms so bad. It is hard at times to see everyone else's blogs with the pictures of their adorable little kids. I wish I had something of that worth and excitement to share with the world. I know our time will come-it's just hard to wait for something that important and exciting. We have been blessed in so many other ways throughout our marriage, I just hope that our next big blessing is a baby of our own.
I want to thank everyone for their endless prayers and comfort with this struggle in our lives. It is you and my Heavenly Father that keep me going in these times, these times of baby blues.

Anonymous –   – (21/3/08 2:57 PM)  

Kara, I miss you guys so much! I know that you two are going to be such great parents that you're definately going to have babies...its just a matter of time:) So hold on to that blanket your little one will be coming someday. In the mean time, you guys are always welcome to barrow Drew:)

Melissa  – (21/3/08 2:57 PM)  

Kara,
I'm so sorry that you are having such a hard time. I know exactly what you are going through. When Ryan and I found out we wouldn't be able to have children, it was so hard to even go to church sometimes because I couldn't handle seeing everyone with their children. It's one of the hardest things to go through.
We were so blessed to finally get Zachary and he is the most amazing blessing in our lives and I know that you and Dave will get that blessing sometime too, you certainly deserve it! I know some days are worse then others, so I hope you get feeling better soon.

Anonymous –   – (22/3/08 8:50 AM)  

Your day will come. His promisses are sure. All in His time. We love you and add our prayers that the Lord will bless you soon. I've felt He has work for you both to accomplish, then the blessing will come. Love you, Nancy Mom

Anonymous –   – (23/3/08 11:41 PM)  

Kara, I feel for you Chica. Touching story about the blanket baby blues. I wish I could give you a hug right now. I'll share with you what has been working for me lately...to be continued in another email.

Kara  – (23/3/08 11:43 PM)  

Thanks to everyone's comments. Like I said, you and my Heavenly Father is what keeps me going in times like this.

Ryan  – (24/3/08 3:44 PM)  

Kara- There are times when you don't quite have the right words of comfort to share with someone else who needs it. You are doing the right things though. Relying on your faith in a greater plan will bring you eternal happiness regardless of what sadness or frustration we may feel in this life. You're a great example to many of us. Unfortunately Hayley and I understand some of those feelings and it is not easy. We love you guys!!!!

Amy Jenks  – (6/4/08 5:37 PM)  

I don't have words to express my sadness for you both. Your time will surely come - it's the waiting that's the hard part! My prayers are with you both!

birdeeb  – (6/4/09 2:20 AM)  

:'o( I don't want this to sound mean...I mean this in all sincerety...I would cry too. I am so sorry that you have this struggle! I hope something comes up that you will be able to have a little one weather it be your own or one on loan (adoption). I really like how you have been there for Amber & for that you will be blessed!

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP