Spokane...Here I Come

I leave for Spokane tomorrow where I will be helping my sister-in-law, Amber, out with her new baby boy that will arrive some time on Thursday. I am very excited that I am able to go and help and that I can spend some time with Dave's Family. But I am not looking forward to leaving my Davy behind! I will be there for two weeks and that will be the longest time we have ever been apart in the 5 years we have been married. We will see if we can actually make it that long! Although, I have left Dave quite the list of things to keep him busy while I am gone. He is going to build my garden boxes and refinish our old Armoire. It's he wonderful... I certainly think so!
Stayed tuned for pictures of my adventures in Spokane...

Jess Cahoon  – (25/3/08 11:50 AM)  

Leaving behind the spouse is hard, but it is also hard to be the spouse left behind. Eldon went to Spokane for a month last summer to help out Jim. This was when I was 6 months pregnant. It was hard, but we made it work. Thank goodness for cell phones! Have a great trip and make sure to post pictures of the new baby!

Anonymous –   – (28/3/08 7:47 PM)  

Hey cool! If you meet anyone by the last name of Plumb, they're my relative. All of them...

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP