Happy Easter

We just wanted to wish everyone and "eggcellent" Easter (I worked hard on that one)! We had a wonderful day. The people are so nice here, it just amazes us. On Wednesday a couple from church took us out for dinner to "Western Sizzlin". Apparently buffets are the thing to do around here! The place was packed even on a Wednesday evening, it was like nothing I have ever seen before! Our neighbors across the street invited us over for burgers yesterday and we had a great time getting to know them and their little boy. And then we also received an invitation from another couple from church to come over for Easter dinner. It was so nice to be able to have a nice "family" style dinner. We certainly don't get to enjoy that too much being so far away from everyone. When they talk about southern hospitality, it is very evident. I think we could all learn a little bit about hospitality from the people down here.

Enjoy our Easter Sunday picture. Dave hates picture time and really just humorous me every time I ask to take a picture of him. He complained extra hard today about taking a picture I think his face explains his feeling about taking pictures.

Anonymous –   – (23/3/08 8:55 PM)  

First of all I love your dress! It's so flatering on you; your so pretty. Second of all, Dave should shy away from the camera he's pretty photogenic:) Lastly, I need to leard a little somthing from southern hospitality myself. Here in Seattle we aren't usually that hospitable...we haven't met our neighbors that moved in over a month ago. I'm inspired by you; I'm going to go meet them! Anyway Happy Easter to you guys too. Hope you're lovin' life in Arkansas!:)

Ryan  – (24/3/08 3:48 PM)  

Hey, you're always welcome for dinner at our house! (Just be sure to bring the raspberry angel food cake dessert!)

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP